Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SAMAZ

cud sum1 help me!!!!!!

32 posts in this topic

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif thanks uve made me happy i was in a really bad mood 2day coz it was raining and i had to wake up early to go 2 college but i missed the bus ..... so i had to train it there and the damn train was delayed by 30 minutes!!!! ........ thanks 4 being so nice smile.gif . i am sorry 4 always picking on u .....

Excuse me suhail, I liked your poem a lot as well and I am asking premission from you to send it to my friends, I hope you don't mind smile.gif

wa jazak Allah kheer

Suhail has some pretty nice poems. He still won't tell me where he got them from.

Oh and Suhail, I have posted your poems across atleast 8 differnent forums.

I guess I owe you $2345233242. 32 plus tax.

But im not gonna pay:p tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

LOL

Asalam~O~Alykum

I am sooo sorry if i always write my replys sooooooooooo late. Well I am soooooooo sorry if u had a bad day. Its ok if u pick on me that way I could learn new things. Thanx alot. Also I am sorry again if i got what u said in a wrong way. I was really pist at first b/c my mum wears a veil and i am sick of ppl calling her a "ninja". Here in the USA its hard some times for her to walk in some places without ppl making fun of her. But Al7amduallah she doesn't care what they say and she just ignores them.Well its ok now its all clear 2 me. Hey I still love all the poems u wrote. Can u teach me how 2 write poems. Thanx biggrin.gif

Salam~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Masriahmuslimah