Deen

Fiqh-us-sunnah

11 posts in this topic

Assalaam,

I thought it would be beneficial to share the following link to fiqh-us-sunnah. It provides evidences for all our daily Ibaadaats such as salah, sawm, zakah, purification etc.

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51828

PS - if the admin folks think it is useful can it be put on a permanent thread i.e. at top of the forum.

Wassalaam

Bismillah

Jazakum Allah khairan katheeran for this brother I think we should even move it to new muslims section and pin it there...... dont u think so???

Bismillah

I think there are no place in this forum for crazy,ignorant,stuped person who know nothing ,only

hate.

Bismillah

As Salam alaikum

It's as if it was never here...

As Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Bismillah

salam all

Jazakum Allah khairan Dan,

I already banned him today by IP so Insh aAllah he is not going to see the board.

May Allah Protect us all.

Bismillah

o brother no way, u just missed some incidents here. Insh a Allah you are staying with us.

Eid Mubarak brother. :)

Bismillah

as salam alykom dear borthers and sisters,

I was checking the board and found that the link on this thread was broken, almost deleted the whole thread. Then for two reasons, I looked for an alternative link, edited the link, as this book is really essential for each Muslim to have access to, plus I wanted the names of dear brothers and sister to remain, In sha Allah Deen, Submit, Rock and Dan are all fine.