Muslimah

Important Explanations

23 posts in this topic

As Salam Alykom our dear members

Due to the change of forum package, a number of technical problems occured, while Islam and me decided to coordinate our roles and make them clear to u.

Insh a Allah as admin I will be responsible to:

1. Allow access to closed room (banat and sakifah).

2. Ban members when necessary.

3. Open new rooms.

4. Edit members accounts.

While Islam will handle the more technical issues needing to work on the server, such as avatar, adding emoicons and other.

Now as for the technical problems we are currently having:

1. For the time being u may only upload avatar from another site, till Islam installs a special program to enhance this facility (uploading from computer) on the forum. It will need some time while Islam is currently very busy with fixing the home page may Allah Help him.

2. In rooms general and Islam u may find in some threads that posts are not going according to date order. Just take this in consideration while reading the post, it just happened after re loading the content on the new forum.

I think those were the two major issues currently and I really pray to Allah to allow us continue in His Name.

Muslimah

Alsalam 'alaykom

Jazzakum Allah khayr sister, for this big effort. May Allah Subhhanahu wa Ta'ala grant u with great rewards.

Wasalam

Assalamualaykum....

what have you done here had benefited so many peoples....

only Allah can repay you for your efforts....

jazakumullah khairan katheeran..... syukran jazeelan...

Alhamdulelah I dont dare to claim any credit to myself only to Allah, if it was not for Allah, we could never be here or do any of this.

Alsalam 'alaykom smile.gif

Yes sister, thanks to Allah that he granted us that honour to be his servants and taught us what we do not know. Alhamdulilah.

Wasalam 'alaykom wa rahmat Allah.

Edited by radiyah

Alhamdulelah I dont dare to claim any credit to myself only to Allah, if it was not for Allah, we could never be here or do any of this.

Is everythink what you do for Allah swt?I mean everythink in UR Life?

Edited by Anybody

i think what sister Muslimah meant is that whatever good deeds she did, it is because of the aid of Allah.... read carefully before you slam anybody.... ph34r.gif

i think what sister Muslimah meant is that whatever good deeds she did, it is because of the aid of Allah.... read carefully before you slam anybody.... ph34r.gif

Ok.Brother.JazzakallahuKHayr clearing me. I missunderstand her message...fi aminillah....

Jazakum Allah khairan brother Arif, but I am used to brother abdussamad, ghareeb, destroyed (they are all the same person who is also anybody) to slam me. But Jazakum Allah khairan

And brother anybody, I only report to Allah, I am not obliged to answer your question whether or not I do everything for Allah.

let us move on

U r right abeer. just right Alhamdulelah and O I am happy to see u on. I was wondering if u around. abeer listen this is totally off topic, I gave u access to banat Aisha where we sisters can chill around, there is an interesting thread there go check it out biggrin.gif

Sobhan Allah

Alsalam 'alaykom smile.gif

Well well , Alhamdulilah u r here Abeer, I was wondering where u were? I thought maybe we said something or did something that hurt u , I hope not. Welcome back sister smile.gif.

And yes I hope u will soon join us at Banat Aisha soon smile.gif

Wasalam

Ya Allah,

You know that these hearts had gathered in this place because of Your Love;

Meet to fulfill Your Order;

Unite to carry Your Messages;

These hearts had tied the promise to support Your Syari'ah;

So please uptight Ya Allah the bond;

And make the harmony between these hearts last forever;

Show these hearts the Your Right Path;

Fill these hearts with Your Rabbani Light that never went dead;

Clean these hearts with abundances of Iman and beauty of Tawakkal on You;

Make these hearts alive with Your Ma'rifah;

And if You've destined the owners of these hearts to die;

Please let them die as Syuhada' in the Quest of Your Deen;

Allah, You're the Best Helper to Whom we leaned....

Assalamualaykum...

please my dearest brothers and sisters....

please do not hate each other.....

for the sake of ukhuwwatul islamiyyah..... islamic brotherhood....

i've seen so much hatred in our muslims world....

that's not what the prophet (pbuh) told us to do....

please don't let your ego overtake your reasons....

please...please....please....... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Alsalam 'alaykom

Exactly brother, we should not hate each other, we may differ but no no hate. We should ask Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala each night before we sleep to empty our hearts from any hate to any of our brothers or sisters no matter what happened. Allahum ighfer lana thnobana wa gina 'athab al-nar.

Wasalam

Bismillah

as salam alykom

Where is Arif we do miss his valuable contribution really, hope he sees this post and comes on. :)

As Salaamu Waalaikum

I am glad i joined this group because it has given me a chance to meet new friends and learn alot more about islam al-humduillah!....So Jazakallahu Khayran for all of your efforts as well as all the brothers or sisters who help assist the groups

Ma Salaama :D

Bismillah

as salam alykom tetsmaph73

Your IP address does not appear except to admin, as for the email, it is your choice from your profile to have it appear to all or keep it hidden. Check those options and set them according to your choice.