Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zainab

29 posts in this topic

Salaam Alaikum ..

I am trying to download a custom avatar from my computer by following the instructions at My Controls, but it's giving an error. Please check if there's a technical problem and inform me accordingly.

Secondly, is there an way to keep my online status invisible ? Kindly inform as soon as possible.

Thank you. JazekAllah Khair ..

Zainab

as salam alykom and welcome to our boards

regarding the avatar u r supposed to be able to upload one Insh aAllah

try again. regarding the online status give me sometime and I hope u would be patient with me, really we had to change the forum package many times and I need just to look into things slowly.

I gave u access to banat Aisha room which is for sisters only, hope u like the idea although u didnt ask for it ohmy.gif

As-salaam Alikum,

I am trying to download a custom avatar from my computer by following the instructions at My Controls, but it's giving an error. Please check if there's a technical problem and inform me accordingly.

I concur

As-salaam Alikum.

as salam alykom

there was a problem and Islam solved it Alhamdulelah, am I missing something here Senorita, u have one, how come u can not upload on???? unsure.gif

Walaykuma salam

well Sister Muslimah, First I clicked on the browse then I tried to upload a picture from my computer alright then this message poped up

=> Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

=>The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

oh and the one I have as an avatar now lol:D is not one I had to upload, it was one of the options there. omg I am sorry if I am not making any sense.

thanks

Edited by Senorita

the same error appeared with shereen, but try it now, Islam is supposed to have fixed it yesterday. So try it again and let me know Insh a Allah

la hawala wala qowata ila billah I will contact him again for this Senorita

meanwhile u may upload from sites, the problem occurs only when u try to upload from computer.

Sorry about that brothers and sisters unsure.gifsad.gif

Salam Sis

InshaAllah khair, I'll try to do that, don't be sorry dear Muslimah. Its ok.

I just sorted some things out with my intuition account alhamdulilah, as you can see it worked out perfectly. happy.gif

I can't upload an avatar either rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif i am having the same problem.........i have tried to ;oad it about 5-6 times..but still no success ! sad.gif

I like this "meaoow' one too........but wanna change it after sometime cool.gif

Alhamdulelah I am glad u r back as Intuition at least something is working, u know what I had computer problems for the past week Alhamdulelah

may Allah protect this site, all who are here from all kinds of evil ameen

as salam alykom brothers and sisters

for now u may upload an avatar from a link but not from your computer till Insh a Allah we can work it out

as salam alykom sister Zainab

I wonder if u were able to find the online status option, if not well

u need to log out.

while logging in u will have a screen with several options, last of them is not to be included in the active member list.

Again welcome to the board.

And just a reminder u didnt have to use a frowning smilie, remember smiling to your brother is a Sadaka. I dont think the issue is that grave??? huh biggrin.gifsmile.gif

as salam alykom sister Zainab

I wonder if u were able to find the online status option, if not well

u need to log out.

while logging in u will have a screen with several options, last of them is not to be included in the active member list.

Again welcome to the board.

And just a reminder u didnt have to use a frowning smilie, remember smiling to your brother is a Sadaka. I dont think the issue is that grave??? huh biggrin.gifsmile.gif

Bismillah .. Salaam Alaikum ..

That frowning emoticon was a mistake as I was still getting used to this forum. I am more well versed on boards with collapsable links having a tree-like format. You are unnecessarily observant sister! I never said it was a "grave" issue, did I? And neither did I know that emoticons must be taken so seriously ... smile.gif

May Allah (SWT) Bless us all .. JazekAllah Khair .. Ma'salaama.

Salaam again ... and since the custom avatar problem still hasn't been resolved, makes it a disappointing issue, if not a "grave" issue laugh.gif

for now u may upload an avatar from a link

Can you inshaAllah please tell me how that is done Sister? I dunno know how to upload an avatar from a link

oh and how did shereen attach that lovely sign under her signature?

Good to see everyone smiling mashaAllah wink.gif

as salam alykom dearest Intuition

so sorry for being late to reply

1. Go to my controls.

2. Go to personal profile, from there select edit avatar setting.

3. u have two option: pre installed avatar or Your image avatars

4. U need the 2 one

5. U only need to copy and paste the link into that box Insh a Allah it will work smile.gif

Walaykuma salam ya muslimah, no you are fine don't be sorry dear. On this forum, You are always the first person to help me out whenever i start whining. biggrin.gif, thanks.

I followed the steps but I'm getting stuck with the link pasting. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I think You should do it for me tongue.gif

Not a bad idea, tell me where is the link u want to add from and let me try Insh aAllah

Not a bad idea, tell me where is the link u want to add from and let me try Insh aAllah

Asalamalaykum

Oh Sister if you only knew, I don't even know how to wacko.gif ...... you know what I'll PM you instead, this is too emberassing to even say ph34r.gif

Edited by Intuition

as salam alykom dearest Intuition

no need to be embarrased, we r not supposed to be knowing everything.

biggrin.gif