Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasha

israil

45 posts in this topic

aslams

does anyone notise how israil just hates muslims? they kill our sheikhs and stuff yet not one calls them "terrersts". sad

Salaam Alaikum!

Rasha, please try to understand the current situation. Israel is perplexed at the present moment. They have the choice of either making the Palestinians citizens or annexing them to Jordan. The latter would violate the "Peace Process" (whatever that might be) while the former would force Israel to grant "all" Palestinians democratic rights, which is why Israel refers to Palestine as the "West Bank" and not "Israel.” Democratic rights would mean access into Israel at any given moment. It would mean that Palestinians would be able to vote, set up shop, and expand in Israel. Israel is no fool. Social ethnographers have predicted that the Arab population could multiply manifold giving the weight to Palestinian population, which would leave Israeli’s as the minority.

[As I said on another forum, if Israel in the 1967 war was "expanding" into its own territories, then that would make Palestine essentially Israel--therefore making the Palestinians citizens of Israel.]

---Ibn

aslams

does anyone notise how israil just hates muslims? they kill our sheikhs and stuff yet not one calls them \"terrersts\". sad

The politics of terrorism are indeed complex, and the term is used in questionable ways to condemn certain groups while exonerating others.

However, Israel is not some evil country hell-bent on destroying Islam. I might agree that this is true of the Israeli far-right, who want to annex various parts of the Middle East into a "Greater Israel," but be reminded that Israel does indeed have many Arab citizens, and they do not prevent Arabs from gaining and holding citizenship there. Further, much of Palestine's economy is based in Israel as so many Palestinians work there and bring that income back home.

I'm saying this not to pretend that Israel has not committed its share of atrocities, but to remind you that the picture is not so simple as "us= good, them=bad."

anyone seen the news bulletin? thirty sumthing Palestinians have been killed in LESS than two days...........even the Israeli army confesses they were INNOCENTS.......i ask IS THE MUSLIM BLOOD THAT CHEAP?????? WHY NO ONE REACTS WEN MUSLIMS DIE??........ sad.gif

WAKE up Muslims .............this is exactly the time when we need Unity !

Bismillah

As salam alaikum

disenchanted, depressed, numb but definately not shocked

As salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatu

I am not shocked to what Israel did, it is only natural of Israel to do that, and it is natural that everybody sitting there watching as if they are watching a movie, and so much for the un convicting Israel, as if Israel cares a bit. but I can say that I am really shocked and sad, that when I see muslims defending the Israeli's existance.

I am not shocked to what Israel did, it is only natural of Israel to do that, and it is natural that everybody sitting there watching as if they are watching a movie, and so much for the un convicting Israel, as if Israel cares a bit. but I can say that I am really shocked  and sad, that when I see muslims defending the Israeli's existance.

I am proud that those muslims do not feel it is needed to conform politics to the general feeling of the remaining muslim population smile.gif Good for them for making up their mind, no matter which way it goes!

It is not strange for u to feel proud on behalf of weak muslims,Phatmonkey because u do not know what is the feeling of a true muslim is. Anyways if u will have just enough time to read the links below I hope u will stop defending the Israelis existance. I have written this in the jihad in palestine, I dont know if u ever read it, if the jews themselves say they have no right in the land of palestine, then u still defend that, please be patient and read the links.

"

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/recent/Bos...oston042804.cfm

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Sta...IDstatement.cfm

this article is stated as " ISRAELI INDEPENDENCE DAY

A Day of Mourning for Torah Faithful Jews " here is a quote from it :

The founding of the Zionist state is in direct contradiction to the teachings of the Torah which forbids the establishment of a Jewish state and commands Jews to remain in exile until released from that exile by G-d Himself, without any human intervention, at which time all Nations of the world will live together in peace. please complete the rest of the article.

and here is another one.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

Qoute from an article:

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called "State of Israel" is that of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy and that the existence of the so-called "State of Israel" is illegitimate.

No one has created antagonism between Torah and Zionism seeing that this antagonism is mutually inherent in the very nature of Torah and of Zionism respectively.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately, due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true Jewry has been concealed from the general public.

check these as well :

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/ztheresy.html

http://www.harunyahya.com/mediawatc...li_violence.php

So now after all this, I hope those that say that jews have the right to argue

for a land will stop saying and stop arguing about it, because jews themselves

state that they have no right in the land of palestine, and zionists like sharon and his likes are not true faithful jews, but are atheist zionist murderers."

And I think many times me and sister Muslimah wrote about this, fortified with jews sites that condemn Israel, but it seems, no one do like to read or hear the truth.

May Allah help us and be our guide.

Riyadah, can I ask you something? Do you hate all Jews? Because I really doubt the ordinary Jewish civilian is conducting these sick attacks in Palestine.

Bismillah

If you go to the sites that she is suggesting you will see that they are RUN by jews. Why would she plug these sites if she hates all of these people? Many jewish residents of Isreal are calling for an end to these attrocities.

From the moderator's perspective: You do not need to include an entire post as a quote, especially for a couple of lines of your own text. This is addressing everyone who does that. I will start cutting these lengthy quotes out if I do not see that they are needed. Please edit yourself so the moderators do not have to waste time doing it.

It is not strange for u to feel proud on behalf of weak muslims,Phatmonkey because u do not know what is the feeling of a true muslim is. Anyways if u will have just enough time to read the links below I hope u will stop defending the Israelis existance. I.

I will read, but are you saying that part of being a muslim, a true muslim, is hating Israel??

iam VERy VERY surprized that NO Muslim state criticising the cheap acts of Israel ! astagfi rullah r we all sleeping :cry: ! our leaders can't be botherd being against USA or ISraeil..........i heard that there was a conference every country Voted against Israeli actions EXCEPT 4 USA ! HOW cruel is that ! i HATE USA even more now :thumdown:

iam VERy VERY surprized that NO Muslim state criticising the cheap acts of Israel ! astagfi rullah r we all sleeping  :cry: ! our leaders can't be botherd being against USA or ISraeil..........i heard that there was a conference every country Voted against Israeli actions EXCEPT 4 USA ! HOW cruel is that ! i HATE USA even more now  :thumdown:

I love how you can be swayed so easily in your emotions.

Hate?

You HEARD?

Perhaps, being lucky enough to have the internet, you could research it for yourself, and the subsequent reasoning on why we have often stopped UN resolutions against ISrael.

The last time, we said we wanted an equal condemning of Israel and Hamas, for their suicide bombs. NO ONE would do it! It is only fair to condemn Israel apparently, not those that kill women and children "if it's in the name of Allah". We then vetoed the biased resolutoin, and rightfully so!

On the topic of the USA and UN resolutions, perhaps you will let me know why we are the ONLY country on the security council willing to condemn the genocide taking palce in Sudan???

The UN, in it's present form, is weak and worthless.

And expensive. The UN is a worthless organisation.

It's a real shame too. I believe that a body of communication between nations is needed. Too bad this one is so bloated and corrupt.

Salaam Alaikum!

The Arab governments are in no position to condemn Israel for anything. Much of what takes place within their parameters is far worse compared to what Israel does. When Arab governments take the initiative upon themselves to condemn the butchery and sadistic actions that go unabated in their countries, then they may pass judgment upon Israel. I have yet to see such take place much less talked about.

With that said, my criticism goes at the Bush Administration (again!) for its haphazard position on the whole thing. Why criticize Israel knowing quite well that such a howling will hardly halt action?

And the beat goes on! rolleyes.gif

--Ibn

Salaam Alaikum!

"The UN, in it's present form, is weak and worthless."

With or without the UN, the same muddle problem exists.

--Ibn

Salaam Alaikum!

\"The UN, in it's present form, is weak and worthless.\"

With or without the UN, the same muddle problem exists.  

--Ibn

Hence my statement smile.gif

Salaam Alaikum!

Can anyone clarify Israel's stone-age (no less) tactic by demolishing homes despite international condemnation? I've defended Israel, despite the opposition, for defending herself against terrorism; however, to add to my chagrin, I notice a line of duplicity when referring to Israel in politics. Human Rights were violated this week, and I expect, nay demand, sharper criticism from the Bush Administration. Israel needs to staunchly and unflinchingly defends its democratic credentials. Like the Arab governments, Israel must take the initiative upon herself and end the carte blanche politics.

If anyone else shares my frustration, please respond.

--Ibn

Salaam Alaikum!

Can anyone clarify Israel's stone-age (no less) tactic by demolishing homes despite international condemnation? I've defended Israel, despite the opposition, for defending herself against terrorism; however, to add to my chagrin, I notice a line of duplicity when referring to Israel in politics. Human Rights were violated this week, and I expect, nay demand, sharper criticism from the Bush Administration. Israel needs to staunchly and unflinchingly defends its democratic credentials. Like the Arab governments, Israel must take the initiative upon herself and end the carte blanche politics.  

If anyone else shares my frustration, please respond.  

--Ibn

It's really unfortunate that no one can really tell Israel what to do anymore. The Likud party does not want peace in my opinion. Hell, I think they have a stronger military that we do (USA).

originaly posted by Hazam bro\"Riyadah, can I ask you something? Do you hate all Jews? Because I really doubt the ordinary Jewish civilian is conducting these sick attacks in Palestine.\"

I think brother Dan answered and I hope u r satisfied smile.gif

originally posted by phatmonkey\"I will read, but are you saying that part of being a muslim, a true muslim, is hating Israel??\"

Part of being a muslim is hating the existance of Israel nation in muslim land, and it does not mean that I hate jews. Being a jew is something and bieng a zionist is something else, arab jews always lived in arab and muslim territories in peace, we never hated them, even one of my cousins married a woman who her mother is a jew, and we do not hate her smile.gif . So I hope u understand my real feelings now phat, I dont hate any1, no true muslim should hate any1, on the contrary we wish peace and prospiraty for every1, and we wish that no1 would go to hell that is why we are always calling for Islam and onnes of Allah, and even when the earlier muslims went to jihad, our prophet (pbuh) asked the mujahedeen to make dawa'(invite for Islam) before fighting, because it is better for a muslim to save a soul from fire than to win a war against him, so I hope that now I made myself clear about hating jews or even christians or any1 else smile.gif

Have a nice day :smilingfl

asalamu elykum,

wow ! great pic Radiyah smile.gif .......the Muslim boy un armed but still staring in the eye of his enemy.........that's the way a man should be :twoguns:

that's the way a man should be

Exactly sis Shereen, fear no1 but Allah Almighty. smile.gif

(Assalam)