Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amma

Where are you all?

25 posts in this topic

Salam

Where has everyone got to. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You all busy with school college or what.

hi amma ... u know where i am ... its just everyones getting lazy u need to start summat good which will bring all back

Suhail u havent been here for long, and u stopped saying salam o o o using Hi wow quite a change

lol lol yeh wheres the salam gone lol

I knw wel_mel ur here im chatiing abt every1 else who aint lol lol

oopss im sorry Assalamaualikum to everyone .....i havent changed that much only a bit.....and i said hi coz it was a mistake and i never read my posts again to see what i wrote.. so forgive me all..and ill try to say slalam b4 i post ..smile.gif

as salam alykom

no need for apology suhail, and the location changed as well, u decided to tell us where u r without killing us:D

Salam all, well I have been a mix of everything, first haj, then school & college

work work work biggrin.gif and last but not least

my pc was down, I had to format it and install everything back again:rolleyes: , still not finished many programs still not installed, anyways , alhamdulilah for everything, and yes suhail has become like the crescent he shows up once a month, well aint that nice biggrin.gif. Take care all love u all.

Wa salam 'alaykom wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh.

wot u guyzs on a bout once a month.....im around arent i ??.......well its not my fault i get so busy sometimes that a have like 2 weeks not on a comp.....and yes muslimah i have told u where im from .........not that u didnt know all ready ....

Salam everyone

hws it going

exams over, mine are and u dnt knw how happy i am biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

im so so glad they were doing my head in, but finally they r finnished now i jst got a long summer ahead of me.......

so wot is eveyone else up to then?

lol Alhamdulilah its good to see everyone in such good shape

Eventhough I've been busy with school/exams & stuff I lurk around here every now and then. biggrin.gif

How did your exam go Amma? I hope well inshaAllah.

lol how did my exams go sum went bad espcially the last one and others wnt ok

jst have to wait and see wot results i get

aslamu elykum,

iam fine & hope that everyone's fine tooh.........i am enjoying my holidays form the college........not really enjoying....but still no waking up in the mornings for the college laugh.gif

take care all of yah biggrin.gif

Assalamualaykum...

but still no waking up in the mornings for the college

but make sure you didn't miss Subuh Prayer....

biggrin.gif ^ to be honest i don't often perform Fajr prayer.....but perform it with other prayer........to compensiate for it........i make dua to forgive me because of this sad.gif

Assalamualaykum....

Ulama' said that it's forgivable if u don't pray at the right time if you're asleep. you can perform the fajr prayer later, but make sure it is the first thing you do when you woke up, even it is already lunch time.

but when you make it a habit, which mean it is no longer unintended, that's not a right thing anymore...

Wallahu'alam...

Inshallah Allah will giude us all and help us to wake up for fajr in the morning.

well i jst finnished college

wot about u?

Bismillah

As Salam alaikum

I will start my last semester of college at the end of August. Insha'Allah, it will be my last semester. Make dua for me and I will for you. smile.gif

As Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

asalamu elykum,

that's good to hear masha allah..........

insha allah u'll get good marks & success smile.gif

Allah is very merciful biggrin.gif