Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shereen

Newbie here: Shereen

32 posts in this topic

Asalamu Aleykum,

& hi

Iam Shirin & from New Zealand. I was looking through some Islamic pages when i found this site:) ...........How r u all you doing?

Ok i hope i will be coming to this Forum:)

Asalaamu alikum Shereen,

smile.gif Welcome to the board, it's always nice to see new members, I am looking forward to your contribution.

~Jennifer

as salam alykom Shereen

where is my manners I am soooo sorry, most welcome to our humble board Shereen, Insh aAllah we expect to see u around Banat Aisha, we chill together there away from men's eyes:)

sorry for not welcoming u early ive just been away 4 a while..ive been to New Zealand. Auckland. Mount Roskill dont know if uve heard of it spent 5 weeks there it was ok but very hot ... ne wayz nice to see new members and hope u can add to this forum

Salam

welcome to the forum inshallah u will benefit alot from the forum.Its good to c another new member joinin the forum.

Thank u Muslimah & Suhail & Amna for ur kind Welcome

I am not a regular member here but i will surely contribute in the Threads Insha allah smile.gif

& yes Suhail i know Mount Roskill it's a bit far from where i live.....& i think u must have been there in peak summerz.....lol...this is y it must be hot....otherwise it's pleasant here.......but coold in winters:)

Asalamalaykum Shereen:)

I hope that you'll enjoy your stay, I am a new one as well & a kiwi;). Good to see a fellow New Zealander on board.

FiamanaAllah.

Originally posted by Intuition

Asalamalaykum Shereen:)  

I hope that you'll enjoy your stay, I am a new one as well & a kiwi;). Good to see a fellow New Zealander on board.

FiamanaAllah.

Thank u for ur welcome & yes good to see kiwis too smile.gif........

as salam alykom

what happened to all the kiwi people, we see no more of u on the board.

let us hear from u, New Zealand must be a source of much info specially when it comes to muslims living there.

Originally posted by suhail786

i think u scared them off muslimah.....

u think so Suhail, o boy I am that scary,,,,ohmy.gif btw, did u get yourself a car, we know u passed a driving license test, we were making dua for a car. did u have one???

lol the insurance for people my age is ROCKET HIGH !!! .. i cant afford the insurance even if a get a really small car ....ill have to wait till im 21 then my insurance drops ......its only 3 years i can wait .......and ne way ive got my dads car when his asleep so its ok

Asalamo alekum!

I'm very happy to come here and join this family, Alhumdulila. My name is also Shirin but from China, hope I can be grown up fast here and can get well along with all of you here, inshaAllah.

Two new Shirins have come here, mashaAllah.smile.gif

as salam alykom

Mash a Allah, o we are actully very happy specially for u calling us a family, well that is really how we feel Alhamdulelah,

we too hope that u and us benefit of each other as much as possible sister

so now we have a chinese Shirin that is nice smile.gif

salam all.

welcome welcome all Shirin (S) and hope you all find our forums interesting Inshaa ALlah.

once again. welcome to your board. and waiting for your questions.

salam

wel_mel

Bismillah

As salam alaikum

Welcome my sister. It is a blessing from Allah to be reminded that His Deen is spread across the globe. Alhamdulillah!

As salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Salam All,

I'm quite happy when I heard all your warm welcome, I have so much interest in Isalm, Alhumdulilah I'm a muslim now, and inshaAllah I can become a perfect muslim very soon. And I believe all of my dear sisters and brothers can give me the favor for this.

I have soooooo many questions but I'm quite sorry that I'm very busy these days and I have no time to post all my questions but inshaAllah I will get free very soon and I will talk and communicate with u all.

Hope Allah blesses all our muslim sisters and brothers always inshaAllah.smile.gif

Welcome sister Shirin, nice having u on the forum, any questions do not hesitate to ask, insha' Allah we will be willing to help u, and yes it is nice to have 2 sherens

smile.gif

wa salam a'laykom wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh.

Asalamalaykum Shirin Ni-Hau sis:)

Alhamdulilah I have so many chinese friends, but unfortunately non of them are muslims. It's so nice having here sis, InshaAllah enjoy your stay:)

Have you ever been to New Zealand shirin? There are so many chinese in Nz.wink.gif